Save the Date for Preventive Care!
You are invited…
to engage in a dynamic conversation about the role of nutrition education in preventive care and how we can increase our impact collectively.
Why this conversation?
- Collaboration and collective impact help to achieve long-term results – systems change requires all of us growing together in the same direction.
- Research data underscores how important nutrition and exercise are to health and well being.
- Healthcare costs are overwhelming, especially among our most vulnerable citizens.
When and Where?
March 22, 2019, 10:30 a.m.–noon*
N.C. Cooperative Extension, Orange County Center
306 Revere Road Hillsborough, NC 27278
*Space is limited. Refreshments will be provided
Be a part of the conversation to help us:
- Develop collaborative strategies to promote nutrition education in preventive care.
- Craft a collective vision for North Carolina that includes EFNEP, Family and Consumer Sciences, other Cooperative Extension programs, county agencies/organizations, and health education opportunities.
To RSVP by March 10, please contact Ivelisse Colón, Family and Consumer Sciences Agent, at 919-245-205, email at email@example.com, or click on the “Registration” button.