Med Instead of Meds Regional Series
Mondays, November 9–December 14, 2020
Each class starts at 12:00 p.m. (EST)
FREE 6-week Virtual Workshop Series
Extension professionals from across the North Central District of North Carolina, including Orange County, will join to host a collaborative offering of Med Instead of Meds. Great tasting and good for you! The simple, delicious, and satisfying Med Way of eating will keep you coming back for more.
What do the sessions include?
- 6 weekly sessions exploring 7 simple steps to eating the Med Way.
- Learn Med Tips, life hacks, and recipes that will help you eat the Med Way every day.
- Med Way recipes with recorded food demonstrations and/or cooking instruction.
- Tips to help you maintain and not gain weight through the holidays!
- Follow-up emails with recorded lessons, handouts, recipes, and recorded cooking demonstrations.
- Other challenges and activities to help you reach your health goals.
- Access to a variety of Extension agents and dietitians to answer your questions.
Register today at our Eventbrite registration page.
Registration is available until November 4 and open to adults from anywhere!
Meet your instructors:
If you have any questions, please contact Ivelisse Colón, FCS Agent via phone call at 919-245-2055 or via email at email@example.com.