Preserve at Home Virtual Series
Join our Preserve at Home Virtual Sessions and learn how to preserve your foods safely, using tested methods, and recipes. No matter if you’re a beginner or you regularly can foods at home, these sessions will enhance your understanding of home food preservation.
These free sessions will be conducted every last Thursday of the month, from 10–11:30 a.m. EDT. Save these dates!
- April 29, 2021 – The Science of Canning
- May 27, 2021 – Water Bath Canning
- June 24, 2021 – Pickling 101
- July 29, 2021 – Pressure Canning
- August 26, 2021 – Dehydrating Foods
- September 30, 2021 – Fermented Foods
Registrations will open a month before the session date. To register, go to Eventbrite.
If you have questions about these sessions please contact Ivelisse Colón or Eleanor Frederick:
Ivelisse Colón, Extension FCS Agent
Eleanor Frederick, Extension FCS Agent